The ultimate teammate for improving touch, passing and control. SmallWall Rebounder is made from recycled plastic and perfect for all year-round fundamental movement skill sessions. The legs are a twist and lock attachment making it easy to assemble and disassemble. The rebounder can be used in 2 different angles whichever suits the requirements of the user. It can be used on all types of surfaces and is available in a one size suits all resulting in a high-quality product that is built to last. Using multiple rebounders in individual or team training sessions brings a new dimension to grass roots sports. SmallWall has become a household name in school yards and our rebounder is yet another quality product that enhances participation in a physical activity in the school yard and at the same time aiding in the development of fundamental movement skills of its users.
• Suitable for schools, clubs, community, and outdoor areas.
• Suitable for development of Fundamental Movements
• Durable and light weight with built in handle
• All weather
• Made from recycled plastic.
• Attractive Appearance
• Dual Angle for different rebounds
• No Steel Components
• Slick design attracts physical engagement
• Easily Assembled / Disassembled
Material: 18mm LDPE Recycled Plastic
Dimensions: Length 1200mm, Height 450 mm, Dept. 600mm